The United Nationlist States of Northern Celtic Regions is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Bill O'Rellan with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, punitive income tax rates, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 1.011 billion Celts enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Administration, although Defense, Education, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belfast. The average income tax rate is 57.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Celtic economy, worth 91.5 trillion Skits a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,492 Skits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation, the official Celtic Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, the "do ya feel lucky, punk?" scene is on the core syllabus at the National Police Academy, and Roman Catholicism has been named as Northern Celtic Regions's national religion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Northern Celtic Regions's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Northern Celtic Regions was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Northern Celtic Regions changed its national faith to "Roman Catholicism".
- : Following new legislation in Northern Celtic Regions, Roman Catholicism has been named as Northern Celtic Regions's national religion.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Celtic Regions, the "do ya feel lucky, punk?" scene is on the core syllabus at the National Police Academy.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Celtic Regions, the official Celtic Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Celtic Regions, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation.
- : Northern Celtic Regions's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Northern Celtic Regions voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Northern Celtic Regions voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Northern Celtic Regions altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Unova SSR, BBoss, My Nation, Artannia, Tyuleniy, Sulivannia, Doctors Orvos, Minas Motus, Grand Abaco, Gufand, Emaha, Tiocfadh, Narvatus, Linkers Sha, Ratakosha, Alicetopia, Parenlord, Great Sothos, Mapperdonia, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, The Free France, ZenPenguin, People of Nolan, Zuuri, Sparsdan, The Egalitarian Dominion of Yutes, Laidir, Asianite, Manoresca, Kastagistan, Obets, Larontia, Novissima Terra, Dongerland, Cape Adamantis, United State of Ancolia, Latviarr, Gabeopolis, The Republic of Awesometopia, SIDDHARISTAN, The Mikalan Empire, Santo Andreo, Nevtheria, Snowlun, Dagny, Moka Pamplemousses, Westfallian States, Shaizan, Karsopolis, Novostia, and 18 others.Literian, Alternamerica, Mazum Sherrys, Gullyslanarmaing, Joergen, Confederacion analitica-aceleracional, Champlaina, Roberdian, Ulymein, United States of Kerthenia, Ocean Federation, Archargentina, Somennia, Europan Union, Songateri, Tan Talaba, Kitsunistan, and Kalare.