|Capital||North Kazanoia City|
|Currency||North Kazanoia marks|
The Dictatorship of North Kazanoia is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 757 million North Kazanoians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of North Kazanoia City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.4%.
The powerhouse North Kazanoian economy, worth 74.9 trillion North Kazanoia marks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 98,985 North Kazanoia marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 333,887 per year while the poor average 21,723, a ratio of 15.4 to 1.
Grazing lands are filled with cattle wearing odd-looking anti-pollution devices, political dissidents are cut off from essential services, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, and the "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. North Kazanoia's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North Kazanoia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : North Kazanoia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : North Kazanoia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in North Kazanoia, the "boy who cried wolf" policy makes sick people reluctant to call an ambulance.
- : North Kazanoia was refounded in Osiris.
- : North Kazanoia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : North Kazanoia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nuevo Navarre.
- : North Kazanoia was endorsed by The TNP Loyalist Cat of Comfed.
- : North Kazanoia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Innocentic.
- : North Kazanoia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Heilhum Imperius.