The Nomadic Peoples of Nobodys Child is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning wolf population. The hard-working population of 563 million Child of Nobodies have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 18.0%.
The Nobody's Child economy, worth 26.3 trillion dreams a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 46,668 dreams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nobodys Child's national animal is the wolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nobodys Child's influence in Sky Haven fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Nobodys Child's influence in Sky Haven fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : The Demiurge's Palace of Brox Reple dismissed Nobodys Child as Majordomo of Sky Haven.
- : Nobodys Child's influence in Sky Haven fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Nobodys Child lodged a message on the Sky Haven Regional Message Board.
- : Nobodys Child published "Sky Haven Game Night Records" (Account: Culture).
- : Nobodys Child published "Foreign Affairs" (Meta: Reference).
- : Nobodys Child published "Culture" (Meta: Reference).
- : Nobodys Child published "Interior" (Meta: Reference).
- : Nobodys Child published "Domus" (Meta: Reference).