|Leader||Central Committee President Zoe Lenyan|
|Faith||Immortal Science of Marxism-Lenyanism|
The Proletarian Dictatorship of Nekomimea is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Central Committee President Zoe Lenyan with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 3.394 billion Nekomimis are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nekograd. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nekomimean economy, worth 413 trillion Pettings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 121,698 Pettings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Troops are either deafened by gunfire or a hysterical voice screaming the Party manifesto, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, and murderers facing life in prison listen to long sermons on positive thinking. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nekomimea's national animal is the Neko Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Immortal Science of Marxism-Lenyanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nekomimea approved the World Assembly proposal "Ban Whaling".
- : Nekomimea approved the World Assembly proposal "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Nekomimea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Nekomimea approved the World Assembly proposal "The Freedom of Socialist Association Act".
- : Nekomimea approved the World Assembly proposal "Framework for Proper Financial Reporting Standards".
- : Following new legislation in Nekomimea, murderers facing life in prison listen to long sermons on positive thinking.
- : Following new legislation in Nekomimea, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Nekomimea voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Nekomimea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Nekomimea approved the World Assembly proposal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".