The Empire of Nazbara is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Lilian Gray with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.252 billion Nazberians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kalison. The average income tax rate is 26.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Nazberian economy, worth 146 trillion Lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 65,259 Lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, and the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Nazbara's national animal is the Love Bird and its national religion is Calism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nazbara changed its national faith to "Calism".
- : Following new legislation in Nazbara, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Nazbara published "The Spaghetti Land Occupation Feather" (Bulletin: News).
- : Nazbara was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Nazbara changed its national animal to "Love Bird".
- : Nazbara changed its national currency to "Lira".
- : Following new legislation in Nazbara, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Nazbara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Nazbara, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Nazbara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified.