|Capital||Bay of Nam|
|Leader||Nam bin Bay|
The Principality of Nami Bays is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nam bin Bay with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, ritual sacrifices, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, devout population of 4.469 billion Nami Baysians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bay of Nam. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nami Baysian economy, worth 511 trillion sureixes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,489 sureixes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In musicals everybody's a little bit racist, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace', homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, and candidates make campaign speeches at the funerals of former rivals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nami Bays's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nami Bays was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Nami Bays endorsed The Technocratic Corporate State of Hashari Darussalam.
- : Nami Bays endorsed The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, candidates make campaign speeches at the funerals of former rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'.
- : Nami Bays voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Following new legislation in Nami Bays, theoretical science is only theoretical.
Endorsements Received: 66 » The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Kachikawawa, Evertopia, The Republic of Osea, Dustwind, Maconshinbernititte, Vivolkha, Liberdon, Krystalveil, Solsevara, Grimmywelsh, Yakkandiania, Violent Trees, Free Land of Rebellium, Faradova, Anollasia, Katitania, Venmere, Selu-Ahare, Macrasetia, Samonaemia, Xanthorrhoea, Better Indonesia, Seantonia, Testa, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Kaltovar, Old Atlantica, Holma, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Kyrizstanislav, Creeptopia, Medetas, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Tzo, Ishkabibber, Grungerock, Slaytania, Gewisse, The Galactic American Imperium, Hashari Darussalam, The Democratic State Of Josora, Nanase Army, Kaprein, Savveria, Chip Skylark, Ilfarasia, Novegia, and 16 others.Mastodonia, DetroitSmash, Geonomia, Coldian, Killettland, Tausend Seen, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Jaegerpondonia, Caribbia, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Lisokyo, Malevos, United Kolance, and Clialaad.