The Armed Republic of Mellyland is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its flagrant waste-dumping, complete lack of prisons, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 309 million Mellylandians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alcamoth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.7%.
The thriving Mellylandian economy, worth 22.0 trillion Gils a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 71,147 Gils, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Water fights now end with thousands dead, criminal rehabilitation takes place in re-education centers, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, and grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Mellyland's national animal is the Telethia, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mellyland, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths.
- : Following new legislation in Mellyland, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds.
- : Following new legislation in Mellyland, criminal rehabilitation takes place in re-education centers.
- : Mellyland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Mellyland's influence in JermaSubs Nation rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Mellyland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mellyland, water fights now end with thousands dead.
- : Following new legislation in Mellyland, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in Mellyland, fast-food chefs regularly win Health Innovation Awards for spitting on burgers.
- : Mellyland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
Endorsements Received: 15 » BigITopia2, Stuttgart-Gebirge, Noita and Its People, The Coalition of Coul, Fuggin Evil, The netherlands but like cooler, Creatine, Orf Orf, Lenovakia, Leenus, F1SHISTAN, The Underground States, New Liyue, Bushieland, and Dave-State.