The Free Land of Masaniay is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.81 billion Masaniayians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Visalia. The average income tax rate is 75.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Masaniayian economy, worth 268 trillion baht a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,578 baht, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Former pharmaceutical company owners have lost their healthy incomes, Leader seems to wear red a lot these days, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Masaniay's national animal is the red panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Masaniay was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Masaniay was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of South Easthern.
- : Masaniay was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Lenlyvit.
- : Masaniay was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Masaniay was endorsed by The United States of Vennos.
- : Masaniay was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Masaniay was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Srednjaci.
- : Masaniay was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Masaniay was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Masaniay was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.