|Faith||De Jure Atheism|
The State of Malevos is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Vincent Klebb with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, pith helmet sales, and digital currency. The hard-nosed population of 1.965 billion Malevosians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saiserich. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Malevosian economy, worth 343 trillion Malevons a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 174,892 Malevons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, and concussed Malevosian Jackalball players cannot remember their lineup position. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malevos's national animal is the Malevosian Jackal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is De Jure Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malevos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, concussed Malevosian Jackalball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
- : Malevos was endorsed by The National Union of Poulton-with-Fearnhead.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Malevos was endorsed by The Land of of Turpotia.
- : Malevos was endorsed by The Big Family of Vlazinova.
- : Following new legislation in Malevos, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Prov, Charoskania, Poquaoi, Northeastern Italian, Le Libertia, Votokia, South Parter, Bursken, Mancheseva City, Freelandy, The Militarist States of America, Geektopia, Trackeendy, Turkesbenizstan, Raghallaigh, Lethen, Cortlandt Manor, Penlopa, Ambaskow, Islamic Rep Of Pakistan, Siburian, Greatnessity City, Beriwen, Myotatunto, Pland Adanna, West Wirral, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, United Republic of Novorossa, Voxum Mortalum, Caffeinated, Vape of Good Hope, Samuelstani, Greater Mecklenburg-Pommern, Saturnia Tellus, Steium, Spartacistan, Thaumania, Akeland, Land of Bobtopia, Kingdom of Stargard, Pirataria, Precisely Nothing, The Zombay, Maowi, Cato2, Dark Edgyness, Unidoria, Luso-Brazilia, Scarlington, Decnotixa, and 13 others.Dat Countreh, Baobab-Bumbaria, Purple Ruthenia, Arvigiel, Polgaria, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Free Rosabell, Nairatania, Astrellan, Paulotzia, Vlazinova, Turpotia, and Poulton-with-Fearnhead.