The Kingdom of Lux Lumin is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lucille Lumin with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.266 billion Lux Luminians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ignis Incendium. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Lux Luminian economy, worth a remarkable 1,254 trillion pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 135,351 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, Lux Luminians submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card, and hay has been added to school cafeteria menus. Crime is totally unknown. Lux Lumin's national animal is the crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lux Lumin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Lux Lumin changed its national animal to "crow".
- : Following new legislation in Lux Lumin, hay has been added to school cafeteria menus.
- : Lux Lumin was endorsed by The Empire of Tassalvia.
- : Lux Lumin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Lux Lumin was endorsed by The Exiled Immortal Empire of Oblitus Terras.
- : Following new legislation in Lux Lumin, Lux Luminians submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
- : Following new legislation in Lux Lumin, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Lux Lumin was endorsed by Larker galicia.
- : Lux Lumin was endorsed by Psychanautica.