The Family of Lucky Luciano is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.357 billion Lucky Lucianoans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal government prioritizes Defense, although Welfare, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.3%.
The very strong Lucky Lucianoan economy, worth 71.1 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 52,430 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
Boys who even ask about cheerleading are placed on the Sex Offenders Register, the nightly news reports prosaically on the government blindly throwing money at despotic kidnappers, a new Brasilistani government has become a daily report on the main evening news, and nation-building is the new national pastime. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Lucky Luciano's national animal is the eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lucky Luciano relocated from World Conference to The Commission.
- : Lucky Luciano altered its national flag.
- : Lucky Luciano lodged a message on the World Conference Regional Message Board.
- : Lucky Luciano changed its national nation type to "Family".
- : Lucky Luciano voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Severisen".
- : Lucky Luciano was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Lucky Luciano applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Lucky Luciano relocated from The Commission to World Conference.
- : Lucky Luciano proposed constructing embassies between The Commission and The Embassy.
- : Lucky Luciano relocated from Heiliges Remisches Reich to The Commission.
Endorsements Received: None.