|Leader||Empress Aelia Murena|
The Empire of Kuriko is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Empress Aelia Murena with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, free-roaming dinosaurs, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.699 billion Lenlyvitians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Lenlyvitian economy, worth 244 trillion Lens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 31,733 Lens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote, stray cats threaten the fledgling avian-based internet, and getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kuriko's national animal is the Lenlyvalk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kuriko's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Zero" to "Truckler".
- : Kuriko lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Kuriko relocated from Lenlyvit to 10000 Islands.
- : Kuriko's influence in Lenlyvit rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Kuriko's influence in Lenlyvit rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kuriko's influence in Lenlyvit rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kuriko's influence in Lenlyvit rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kuriko relocated from 10000 Islands to Lenlyvit.
- : Kuriko resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kuriko was endorsed by The Republic of Piscina.