|Leader||King Joshimus I|
The Great Empire of Kundu is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Joshimus I with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, daily referendums, and national health service. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful population of 35.247 billion Kundanese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kundington. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kundanese economy, worth an astonishing 10,438 trillion Republic Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 296,163 Republic Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, people can get away with murder these days, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted, and weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kundu's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kundu was endorsed by The United States of Femboyisland.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of The Liberitarianarchy of Stalandwalrunia.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Alstockminster-Camperdown.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Utbrack-Vilfordbrough.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Thicc.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Commonwealth of IceMystic.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Iced Coffee.
- : Kundu was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Walthamstow-Vauxhall.
- : Kundu was endorsed by Lupla.
- : Kundu was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
Endorsements Received: 33 » Aleixandria, Loyale, Nuew, Genesis Fifteen, Enjolras Republic, Western Weassey, Senshu, Smithstopia, Lancs, Tau khan, Gender rolls, Free Zone Isles, Catanthia, Bonum Locum, Gerbachanglia, Yong, Giscuambourg, Majestas, Ubani, Volcanislavia, Zephron-Siparun, Southern-Aves, Skhotland, Tosler, Xatu the Great, Lysheim, East and West Lynn, Silberheim, Kromerov, Kood Bres, IceMystic, Thicc, and Femboyisland.