The United Kingdom of Kollasia is a very large, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The cynical population of 135 million Kollasians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 21.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Kollasian economy, worth 6.11 trillion bitcoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,295 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Leader tells rebellious ministers to "drop and give me twenty", Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, and citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns. Crime is totally unknown. Kollasia's national animal is the Falcon, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kollasia's influence in The North Republic of Brotherhood fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Kollasia changed its national animal to "Falcon".
- : Kollasia changed its national animal to "Dik-Dik".
- : Kollasia removed Appearance and Communications authority from The Commonwealth of Domemulia as Vice-Delegate in The North Republic of Brotherhood.
- : Kollasia removed Border Control, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate The Empire of Captopcond in The North Republic of Brotherhood.
- : Kollasia removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate The Empire of Captopcond in The North Republic of Brotherhood.
- : Following new legislation in Kollasia, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- : Kollasia created a new poll in The North Republic of Brotherhood: "Fallout 4 or Fallout 76?".
- : Following new legislation in Kollasia, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
- : Kollasia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
Endorsements Received: None.