|Leader||Empress Imogen St Clair|
The United Imperial Collective of Kialga is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Empress Imogen St Clair with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, strictly enforced bedtime, and lack of airports. The compassionate population of 15.887 billion Kialgans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nigh Citta. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Kialgan economy, worth a remarkable 1,044 trillion Jhinaris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 65,731 Jhinaris, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance", and the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kialga's national animal is the ghost, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is state athiesm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kialga published "Spiritus Update February/March" (Bulletin: News).
- : Kialga resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kialga voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Kialga was endorsed by The Community of Venusolar.
- : Kialga voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Kialga endorsed Democratic lemming.
- : Kialga was endorsed by The Superb Starfishes of Stedinia.
- : Kialga endorsed The Kingdom of Joe who.
- : Kialga endorsed The Confederacy of Anarcho-Capitalist Korvreater.
- : Kialga endorsed The Superb Starfishes of Stedinia.