The Republic of KexinNation is a very large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning lion population. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 108 million KexinNationians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 8.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient KexinNationian economy, worth 5.63 trillion rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 52,167 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Parents dread their examinations more than their children and the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. KexinNation's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : KexinNation's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : KexinNation was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Following new legislation in KexinNation, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- : Following new legislation in KexinNation, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
- : KexinNation published "Development Science Policy" (Account: Science).
- : KexinNation published "Racial equality policy" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : KexinNation published "kexin's region" (Factbook: Overview).
- : KexinNation changed its national nation type to "Republic".
- : KexinNation applied to join the World Assembly.
- : KexinNation altered its national flag.