|Leader||First Speaker Irina Akhalaia|
|Faith||Children of the Mother|
The Mechanized State of Kemonomica is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by First Speaker Irina Akhalaia with an even hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, sprawling nuclear power plants, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.056 billion Child of Unit-04s enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo-Higashi. The average income tax rate is 97.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Child of Unit-04 economy, worth a remarkable 1,306 trillion Sakura Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 258,504 Sakura Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Baby dolls thrown in the trash are a leading cause of panic attacks, students do more community service than homework, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat", and superfoods are often seen as supervillains. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kemonomica's national animal is the Robotic Animals, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Children of the Mother.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kemonomica, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Kemonomica, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat".
- : Following new legislation in Kemonomica, students do more community service than homework.
- : Following new legislation in Kemonomica, baby dolls thrown in the trash are a leading cause of panic attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Kemonomica, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Kemonomica lodged a message on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
- : Kemonomica endorsed The Constitutional Republic of South Easthern.
- : Kemonomica was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of South Easthern.
- : Kemonomica was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Kemonomica published "OOC Information: Leaders" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).