|Leader||Vlad Haru-Lucia Matsk-Tom Minchenko|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Kam-Chatka is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Vlad Haru-Lucia Matsk-Tom Minchenko with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 799 million Chatsks enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Vladivostok. The average income tax rate is 64.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kam-Chatkan economy, worth 79.1 trillion Chatsk Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 98,962 Chatsk Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers, and animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kam-Chatka's national animal is the Siberian Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kam-Chatka was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Following new legislation in Kam-Chatka, animal liberationists receive government funding to break into animal research labs.
- : Following new legislation in Kam-Chatka, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Following new legislation in Kam-Chatka, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries.
- : Kam-Chatka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Kam-Chatka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Following new legislation in Kam-Chatka, troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist.
- : Following new legislation in Kam-Chatka, the well-to-do in 10000 Islands are never on time for important appointments.
- : Kam-Chatka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Kam-Chatka changed its national leader to "Vlad Haru-Lucia Matsk-Tom Minchenko".
Endorsements Received: 29 » Solsevara, Alski, Markanite, Vivolkha, Faradova, Macrasetia, Jaegerpondonia, The Galactic American Imperium, Krystalveil, Improving Wordiness, Greater Theowherveld, Dustwind, Free Land of Rebellium, Aurum Port, United Atle Lamton, Dolorado, Ilfarasia, Lisokyo, Anollasia, United Kolance, Samonaemia, Kanycta, Clialaad, Coldian, Kaprein, Reformed Imperis, Grimmywelsh, Pickens Nation, and Iron Soviet.