The Queendom of Island Girl Herby is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its compulsory military service, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 4.736 billion Island Girl Herbyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 68.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Island Girl Herbyian economy, worth 365 trillion gas pedals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,245 gas pedals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Glamping Island Girl Herbyians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, many politicians carry out their morning ablutions in public restrooms, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, and it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Island Girl Herby's national animal is the flat tire, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Island Girl Herby was endorsed by The Deaths Head Hussars of WaffenBrightonburg.
- : Island Girl Herby voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Island Girl Herby voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Island Girl Herby approved the World Assembly proposal "Freedom of dress".
- : Island Girl Herby lodged a message on the One big Island Regional Message Board.
- : Island Girl Herby endorsed The Groot of Groot.
- : Island Girl Herby seized the position of One big Island WA Delegate from The Groot of Groot.
- : Island Girl Herby withdrew its endorsement from The Groot of Groot.
- : Island Girl Herby voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Island Girl Herby voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".