The Temporarily a Sultanate of Insaanistan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Soraya Khan with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.189 billion Insaanis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muslimbol. The average income tax rate is 82.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Insaani economy, worth 248 trillion Dinars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,891 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The hardest thing for a mining operation to dig through is government red tape, lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences", the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Insaanistan's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Insaanistan published "Part 6:Runihura" (Account: Drama).
- : Insaanistan published "Part 5: Run" (Account: Drama).
- : Insaanistan published "Explanation for Confusing Parts of My Lore" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- : Insaanistan's influence in Libertarium rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Insaanistan published "Part 4: Hide" (Account: Drama).
- : Insaanistan published "Part 3: Found" (Account: Drama).
- : Insaanistan published "Part 2:" (Account: Drama).
- : Insaanistan published "Langenian Bombings: Looking Back at the Effects" (Bulletin: News).
- : Following new legislation in Insaanistan, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Insaanistan published "Part 1: Missing" (Account: Drama).