The Nomadic Peoples of Inosuke Hashibira is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Boar population. The hard-working population of 1.244 billion Japanese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 20.7%.
The Japanese economy, worth 51.9 trillion Yen a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Gambling, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 41,742 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Inosuke Hashibira's national animal is the Boar.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Inosuke Hashibira was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Inosuke Hashibira's influence in Entropy fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Inosuke Hashibira's influence in Entropy fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Inosuke Hashibira's influence in Entropy fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Inosuke Hashibira's influence in Entropy fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Inosuke Hashibira's influence in Entropy rose from "Zero" to "Handshaker".
- : Inosuke Hashibira lodged a message on the Entropy Regional Message Board.
- : Inosuke Hashibira relocated from The Potato Alliance to Entropy.
- : Inosuke Hashibira altered its national flag.
- : Inosuke Hashibira's influence in The Potato Alliance rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".