The Organised Hegemony of Imperial Felchah is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Heskel Crane with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 10.343 billion Imperial Felchan hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antroi. The average income tax rate is 92.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Imperial Felchan economy, worth a remarkable 1,096 trillion Standard Credits a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,970 Standard Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bike rage is all the rage, rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned, and Heskel Crane has just been declared ruler of Imperial Felchah in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Felchah's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Felchah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Imperial Felchah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Imperial Felchah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Scardino".
- : Imperial Felchah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Imperial Felchah's influence in The Remnant of Alkmon rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Imperial Felchah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.