The Autonomous city of Hertogenbosch is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.254 billion Bosschers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of 's-Hertogenbosch. The average income tax rate is 35.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Bosscher economy, worth 125 trillion Guilders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,783 Guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, and graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'. Crime is totally unknown. Hertogenbosch's national animal is the Swamp Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hertogenbosch was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather, Most Beautiful Environments, and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Greater New Cassandra.
- : Hertogenbosch's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Hertogenbosch endorsed The Ancient Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Hertogenbosch endorsed The Federation of Ephem.
- : Hertogenbosch endorsed The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Hertogenbosch endorsed The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Ancient Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Hertogenbosch was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
Endorsements Received: 27 » H-Zhena, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Liberstankonia, Gyp Land, Marrabuk, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Zukchiva, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Evrigenis, BTProductions, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, A mean old man, Tretrid, Modra, Oofery, Pakitsk, Bachtendekuppen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Ridann, Greater New Cassandra, and Asendavia.