|Leader||The Grand Lord of Tasmania|
|Faith||Church of Flowers|
The Tasmanian Island of Greater NSW is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Grand Lord of Tasmania with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.729 billion New South Welshmen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chinatown. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.3%.
The strong a New South Welshman economy, worth 222 trillion Australian Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 47,008 Australian Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
A New South Welshman politicians are often described as having more style than substance, copies of the constitution are used as toilet paper, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, and homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater NSW's national animal is the Platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Church of Flowers.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater NSW's influence in The Embassy fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Greater NSW's influence in The Embassy fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Greater NSW resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Greater NSW was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Greater NSW's influence in The Embassy rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Greater NSW's influence in The Embassy rose from "Auxiliary" to "Powerbroker".
- : Greater NSW's influence in The Embassy fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Greater NSW's influence in The Embassy rose from "Ambassador" to "Negotiator".
- : Greater NSW was endorsed by The Republic of Porflox3.
- : Greater NSW's influence in The Embassy rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".