|Leader||God-Emperor of Mankind|
The Imperium of Greater Cadia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by God-Emperor of Mankind with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.391 billion Greater Cadians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration and Industry are also considered important, while Environment and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kasr Derth. The average income tax rate is 3.0%.
The powerhouse Greater Cadian economy, worth 149 trillion Imperials a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 107,487 Imperials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, you can bet your bottom dollar that gambling will cost you an arm and a leg, voting is voluntary, and burnt-out forty-foot-tall wicker men dot the countryside. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Greater Cadia's national animal is the Aquila, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cadia's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Greater Cadia's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Greater Cadia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Greater Cadia's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Greater Cadia's influence in The Black Hawks rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Greater Cadia relocated from Vaskurg to The Black Hawks.
- : Greater Cadia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Greater Cadia relocated from Kuwait City to Vaskurg.
- : Greater Cadia's influence in Kuwait City rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Greater Cadia relocated from Alvaria to Kuwait City.
Endorsements Received: None.