|Animal||Southern Screamer Bird|
The Federal Republic of Greater Buenos Aires is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Jose Cabral with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, flagrant waste-dumping, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 1.035 billion Bonaerenses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Buen Ayre. The average income tax rate is 48.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bonaerense economy, worth 109 trillion Pesos a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,081 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless, and ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Buenos Aires's national animal is the Southern Screamer Bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, Jose Cabral's online image is the very model of a modern major leader.
- : Greater Buenos Aires was endorsed by The Kingdom of Merconitonitopia.
- : Greater Buenos Aires was endorsed by The Optimistic People of The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg.
- : Greater Buenos Aires was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Greater Buenos Aires was endorsed by The Holy of Abonland.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Buenos Aires, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
Endorsements Received: 181 » Sunto, Corfad, Psychotic Vegans, Yaorozu, Sundred, Empy, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Newpromisedland, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Guer Aike, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Clan Spaniel, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Vincone Cae, MiaryBhalzhack, Omnistria, Fendlium, Pazair, Ihese, Abject Ludicrosity, Zumlandia, Yokciq Empire, Seenvorland, Antiyard, Plangainer, McMasterdonia, Interdimensional Zone, Dar es Saalam, Hamerica, Napnomadia, SORT, North Bratislava, Dabarastan, Koda-Land, Xentherida, Votak Matim, Wineclaw, Shadowrik, Crader, 1 very fast endotarter, Loutsland, Noahs Second Country, The Endless Eventide, The Tampa Bay Rays, Xagill, The New Communist Republic Of States, and 131 others.Dreadton, Necromonia, Loli County, Praeceps, Great Bights Mum, Selfgradatude, Ethnon, Nistriabar, The Stratosphere Islands, Diodone, Frances Francis the First of France, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Sil Dorsett, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, Ravendi, New Lakemba, Varola, Malta Comino Gozo, Avastate, United Kahndaq, Valentine Z, The Windmilluminati, Orado, Unshleepd, Serendipita Martia, Woodsend, New Octicarg, Valhalla123, Irishvan, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Wisconsota, Hyphen, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Daiz, Xyrron, Maott, Nationeer, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Westinor, Kasazzastan, Kranostav, Fizban, The Most Freedom Ever, Zeternia, Astronomical, Solimun, Godwanna, The Serdey Islands, Fauzjhia, Oceanialia, Mesopotama, Greater Pittsburgh, The Empire of the Federation, PotatoFarmers, Frostcell, Sikol, Tachycardia, Saperisole, Zzozona, Former English Colony, I Like Killing people, Prydania, Libertania Democratica, Rainengrad, Shinjuku tokyo 0, The Calabash Protectorate, Asoc lon, Eywaan, Brucklania, Seanat, Maynilan, Arichia, Joodey, Schnuftelland, Florida Palms, Highton Islands, Kocherian, New Jamgra, Unimaginable Doom, Madjack, Simone Republic, Ihsan, Eschatosia, Principia Mathematica, Kragsgale, Pokemanland, Xipher, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Buckhem, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Solskjar, Ultra777, Neu-Galicia, U S Eh, Innocentic, Heilhum Imperius, Kenaniahistan, Wilkshire, Runeda, Vathnutum, Harjad, Therizia, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Cosmosplosion, Cretox State, Morover, Visse, Nouvelle-Floride, Outer Shenendoah, Amprak, Lulubellia, Chips and Guac, Glanst, Elvoreto, Comfed, Navsland, Unsophisticate, Magna Banitia, Rozarus, Hardscrabble, Ofira, East Akra, Abonland, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, and Merconitonitopia.