The Machiavellian State of Gothic Vandelia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John Kaiser with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, otherworldly petting zoo, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 6.881 billion Gothic Vandelians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Deep13. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Gothic Vandelian economy, worth a remarkable 3,790 trillion Rand a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is a breathtaking 550,847 Rand, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
A newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Gothic Vandelian as 'your finger, you fool', there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, and a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Gothic Vandelian politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Gothic Vandelia's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Norse.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gothic Vandelia was endorsed by The Federation of Doctor Fitz.
- : Gothic Vandelia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Zarvitan.
- : Gothic Vandelia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Fairwater.
- : Gothic Vandelia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Autremond.
- : Gothic Vandelia was endorsed by The Errant Knights of Rughzhenhaide.
- : Gothic Vandelia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Gothic Vandelia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Gothic Vandelia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Gothic Vandelia lodged a message on the The Wolf Clan Regional Message Board.
- : Gothic Vandelia lodged a message on the TWC Parliament Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Sovende, The Death Anecdote, OWLF REFICUL BROCA X W, Iron Wolf Clan, Freed Bavaria, Straona, The God of Hmmm, Great Goatee, Bobux Dealers, New Russian Europe, Senkovaa, Serpenta, Krimera, Rughzhenhaide, Autremond, and Zarvitan.