|Leader||King Paul IV|
|Faith||The King Paul IV Church|
The Kingdom of Goodrum is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Paul IV with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.943 billion Goodrumians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curtis. The average income tax rate is 50.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Goodrumian economy, worth 399 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 101,350 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products, dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties, and immigrant Maxtopians are routinely sold on popular internet auction sites. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodrum's national animal is the Castle crusher, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The King Paul IV Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goodrum's influence in Hyperico fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Goodrum's influence in Hyperico rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Goodrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Goodrum lost WA Delegate status in Hyperico.
- : Goodrum approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Goodrum approved the World Assembly proposal "Standardised Railway track Gauge".
- : Goodrum approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend The Kingdom of swag swag".
- : Goodrum approved the World Assembly proposal "Freedom Of Association".
- : Goodrum approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "The Charter of Civil Rights"".
- : Goodrum approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
Endorsements Received: None.