The Democratic States of Girls Who Say Bruh is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Madame Girl with a fair hand, and renowned for its absence of drug laws, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.531 billion Bruhnese hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Healthcare, although Education, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cringetopia. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bruhian economy, worth 208 trillion simoleons a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 59,141 simoleons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
From the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Girls Who Say Bruh, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Girls Who Say Bruh's national animal is the axolotl, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coldian.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh was endorsed by The Kingdom of Syedians.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh endorsed The Celestial Empire of Phello.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh endorsed The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh endorsed The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh endorsed The United States of Pontlliw.
- : Girls Who Say Bruh endorsed The Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in Girls Who Say Bruh, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Girls Who Say Bruh, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Violent Trees, Faradova, Krystalveil, Free Land of Rebellium, Testa, Solsevara, Namakan, Solarampa, Maconshinbernititte, Liberdon, Wysrod, Holma, Selu-Ahare, Vivolkha, Grimmywelsh, Anollasia, The Soylent Green Party, Xanthorrhoea, Blogotopia, Better Indonesia, The Snake Brotherhood, Tzo, Creeptopia, Iontan, Macrasetia, Frothensia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, Geonomia, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, DetroitSmash, Jaegerpondonia, New Dracora, Puffandria, Dustwind, Dolorado, Vayshnoriya Islands, Lisokyo, Clialaad, United Kolance, Phello, Syedians, and Coldian.