|Leader||Emperor Nas Sala Vandradi|
The Heavenly Empire of Geonomia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Nas Sala Vandradi with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, sprawling nuclear power plants, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 4.108 billion Geonomians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Geonomica. The average income tax rate is 21.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Geonomian economy, worth 656 trillion Dekmals a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 159,702 Dekmals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians, the line of royal succession just experienced a hardware interrupt, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, and jaywalking is punishable by public flogging. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geonomia's national animal is the Puma, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Geonomia was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Geonomia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Corrupt Governments and Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, jaywalking is punishable by public flogging.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the line of royal succession just experienced a hardware interrupt.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, Loud Patriotic Music Day has been ranked the seventh best new holiday of the year.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending.
- : Following new legislation in Geonomia, thousands of picky mothers-in-law have been recruited to serve as even pickier cookery instructors.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Kaprein, Ishkabibber, Boroii, Free Land of Rebellium, Sanron, Liberdon, Macrasetia, Grimmywelsh, Maconshinbernititte, Second Peenadian, Coldian, Aquachromia, The Galactic American Imperium, The Democratic State Of Josora, Alski, Lower Phlebacite, Better Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Blogotopia, The Unidet Of Life, Ilfarasia, City of Saint Nicolas, Anollasia, Solsevara, The African Emirates, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Empire Of Shield, Vragar, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Krystalveil, Seranis, Girls Who Say Bruh, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Nolgonia, Kaltovar, Ironica Butterfly, Seantonia, Federal republic of wakanda, Tausend Seen, Geolapo, Breosia, New Caratonia, Zachais, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Hashari Darussalam, Markanite, and 33 others.Phello, Faradova, Jaegerpondonia, New Dracora, Rog Mily, Holma, Wysrod, GamerIsland69, Vicim, Malayn, DetroitSmash, Namakan, Dolorado, Strigberg, Ciderlovers, Clialaad, United Kolance, Selinoz, Dieselia, United federation of kurdistan, Pickens Nation, Striagro Uspil, Nodo Byzanthia, Syedians, Thexaelen, Schezlandia, Reformed Imperis, Achessia, Buludius, Austral Imperium, Tramolvalnia, Luna Bean, and Iron Soviet.