|Capital||House Of FrendLEE|
|Leader||The All Mighty Emperor FrendLEE|
|Currency||Great FrendLEE Dong|
|Animal||Rasberry Crazy Ant|
The Empire of FrendLEEistan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The All Mighty Emperor FrendLEE with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.001 billion FrendLEEistanards are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of House Of FrendLEE. The average income tax rate is 66.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient FrendLEEistanasque economy, worth 267 trillion Great FrendLEE Dongs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,661 Great FrendLEE Dongs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm, and boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrendLEEistan's national animal is the Rasberry Crazy Ant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is FrendLEEism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers'.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, telling someone to 'break a leg' is considered a criminal inducement to self harm.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : FrendLEEistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : FrendLEEistan was endorsed by The Queendom of Penibral.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- : Following new legislation in FrendLEEistan, employers are never quite sure if graduates' qualifications have any merit or meaning.
- : FrendLEEistan endorsed The United Socialist States of Jushoa.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Deims Kir, Lateness People, Nadal Mobianordia, Bonnie Blue Republic, Safya del norte, Friedmanica, South-Central Rhodesia, Scalpulavakiia, Nordhpadhan, Antarctican Immagrants, Peacockastan, Legoa, Ariat Aro, Dabonhaters, TESDAI, New Tussia, New Slovakastan, Joshicada, Singhapala Bisaya, Ecarlas Adamas, Cilus, Zemlyakov, ToddHowardistan, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Nortexit, Ejsafc, Nolan Burg, Ingondean, Haverade, Erher, Disnk, LumberCO, George-Harian, Bicala, Neo URSS, The Democracy of Red Star, Austria-Latvia, Mitte Harchilania, Crosanti, Emperial Republic, Lasvel, Hollip, Republic of Messtonia, Ceylij, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Cailona, Hansa Federation, Uzhai, and Penibral.