|Capital||Czar MıĶå Houdini|
|Leader||Father of Wolves Lord Fenrir Gray Back|
|Faith||Le Pacte des loups|
|Currency||Vampire Blood Drops|
The Socialist Pack of FenrirGrayBack is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Father of Wolves Lord Fenrir Gray Back with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed population of 7.962 billion FenrirGrayBacknights are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Czar MıĶå Houdini. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient FenrirGrayBacknight economy, worth a remarkable 1,596 trillion Vampire Blood Drops a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 200,490 Vampire Blood Drops, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, government expenses are beyond compare, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters, and foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FenrirGrayBack's national animal is the Werewolve, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Le Pacte des loups.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in FenrirGrayBack, foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights.
- : Following new legislation in FenrirGrayBack, the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters.
- : FenrirGrayBack voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Witchcraft and Sorcery".
- : FenrirGrayBack endorsed The Dictatorship of Pentanation.
- : FenrirGrayBack was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Pentanation.
- : Following new legislation in FenrirGrayBack, government expenses are beyond compare.
- : Following new legislation in FenrirGrayBack, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : FenrirGrayBack voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Drug Decriminalization Act"".
- : Following new legislation in FenrirGrayBack, flash floods that dams could have controlled regularly ravage small towns in mountain valleys.
- : Following new legislation in FenrirGrayBack, harassed women are constantly hassled by guys who are "just giving them compliments".
Endorsements Received: 37 » Narue, Roberto Garcia, Filipino Union, Vongo Kingdom, Dylanana, UNSEA, South Oneo, Utel, Germanyboys, Nootnootnootnoot, Marktrah, Creusal, Kazern, Leybgorot, Reagan, Turinese Empire, Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands, The Carefully Concerned Cashiers, Dorne Cheenzer, Staos Cral the Dawn, Fiparatus, Leviaonia, Azertyuio, Seiro, United Yourgarldes, Racatonia, Killington, Here-We-Go, New Yeetland, Bebru ciems, Kanterielan, Enozi, Utupia, Azamus, Thornstorm and the Holy Cross, Hava Majis, and Pentanation.