The Accepting Community of Erowo is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 726 million Erowoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradis. The average income tax rate is 69.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Erowoan economy, worth 40.0 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,067 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is in utter turmoil following the recent abolishment of the tax code, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government, there have been reports of people marrying housepets, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Erowo's national animal is the frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Erowo, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Following new legislation in Erowo, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
- : Erowo endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Erowo was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Following new legislation in Erowo, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Erowo, the government is in utter turmoil following the recent abolishment of the tax code.
- : Erowo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Erowo was endorsed by The Borderlands of Abiswashyo-bhumi.
- : Following new legislation in Erowo, alcoholism is the newest import from Dàguó.
- : Following new legislation in Erowo, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Venicea, Xagill, Xyrron, Koda-Land, Former English Colony, Yokciq Empire, Shibutani, Bharathvarsh, Bankowiata, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Orado, Great Bights Mum, Hardscrabble, Republica Guilleana, Siwale, Francois Isidore, Territorio di Nessuno, Kastonvia, Climeria, Centrialand, Fizban, Aerilia, Hamerica, ForestMythal, East Akra, Lulubellia, Svenskskit, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Guer Aike, El Fiji Grande, Yellops, TyGerria, Bearical, Ellbonnia, Omnistria, WeKnow, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Loutsland, Unshleepd, Dreadton, Zzozona, Boston Castle, Qurtuba, Sikol, Morcusa Clicanskaukk, The Rhein States, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 51 others.Libvillia, Novremia, The Endless Eventide, Selfgradatude, Interdimensional Zone, The Mazur Empire, Pallaith, Muqatil, Xentherida, Alcavia, Advancia-Sizzletown, Wilkshire, AmManies, Allevania, Dar es Saalam, Ahssn, Planes, Andanavia, Andanx, Illusia and Neverendia, Anungu, Seanat, Aetulia, Kragsgale, Jaxikistan, Tsandonown, Nova Arcania, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Cretox State, Card Kingdom, Steampunk Ariel, Pasargad, Aryan Homeland, Amestris-Britannia, Que Lukustinardon, Mon Island, New Lakemba, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Figyjharli, The Pantheons, Alice Gardens, Apscorren, Sundred, Cereskia, Rising Sakura, Sunto, Outer Shenendoah, Tepe, Abiswashyo-bhumi, and Lionia.