The United States of Erher is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 569 million Erherians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Erherian economy, worth 75.9 trillion Grams a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 133,341 Grams, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 522,688 per year while the poor average 23,144, a ratio of 22.6 to 1.
Apprentice builders get teased for wearing hard hats, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one, economists claim no news is good news, and small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Erher's national animal is the Goat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Erher was endorsed by The Queendom of Penibral.
- : Erher was endorsed by The Confederacy of Uzhai.
- : Erher was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Emperial Republic.
- : Erher was endorsed by The Confederacy of Singhapala Bisaya.
- : Erher was endorsed by The Citizen's Free Association of The Co-Prosperity-Sphere.
- : Erher was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Teutonic Knights of Germany.
- : Erher was endorsed by The Misfit Colony of Ceylij.
- : Following new legislation in Erher, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants.
- : Following new legislation in Erher, economists claim no news is good news.
- : Following new legislation in Erher, the new coalition government has 99 problems and can't agree on how to fix one.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Bonnie Blue Republic, TESDAI, South-Central Rhodesia, Ecarlas Adamas, Legoa, Nadal Mobianordia, ToddHowardistan, Antarctican Immagrants, Friedmanica, Dabonhaters, Nordhpadhan, Zemlyakov, Deims Kir, Cilus, Nortexit, Nolan Burg, Ingondean, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Haverade, Peacockastan, New Tussia, FrendLEEistan, LumberCO, Ejsafc, Safya del norte, Disnk, Bicala, George-Harian, Neo URSS, Austria-Latvia, Mitte Harchilania, Crosanti, Hollip, Republic of Messtonia, Ceylij, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Singhapala Bisaya, Emperial Republic, Uzhai, and Penibral.