|Leader||Governor Koi Hamigama|
The ☢️ CAUTION ☢️ of Enlais is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Governor Koi Hamigama with an even hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, daily referendums, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.702 billion Enlesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyouhai. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Enlesian economy, worth a remarkable 4,456 trillion weis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 303,134 weis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, and the official Enlesian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enlais's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Seippoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enlais was endorsed by The Republic of Mangea.
- : Enlais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Enlais was endorsed by The Empire of Metzetta.
- : Enlais was endorsed by The Not Yet Ded Lad of USHALLNOTPASS.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, the official Enlesian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, every spring railroad foundations erode to reveal human remains.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Enlais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Spodehaven, Blobular, Drifting Colonys of Aaron, Teitoku Ippan, Roman-Britannic Empire, BlackLight Covenant, South nowhere, Thaw, Ankuran, Reqovia, Imperial of Mankind, Inner Kinglagi, Vest Oldabre, Tyranacility, Panaderia, Slonavia, Kisume the bucket youkai, Xanora, North Starine, Johnsons, Chinohana, Craff, Reltvilm, Smol Spot, Joop joop, Ruhmheim, The Skatar, Huruzuya, Duque of Caxias, Land Land Country Country, South Toboga, Dowsking, Oometz, Wardrop, Vahlaria, Deusion, These United States of the Inner Planets, Pawn Tucson, Plutoracy, Yoolichy, Landerleand, Eastern New Hyperon, Rassera, Khaelmor, Agnagina, Spookapolis, Battani, Yuts Knenxland, Mouiatbmoa, Aevon, and 12 others.Arcanadia, Kinkika, Balestriania, Zincistan, Massimolandia, Archaelandia, Duke Industries, United Helm, Russian Federal Nation, Deennus, USHALLNOTPASS, and Metzetta.