|Leader||President Peter of the Federal Synod|
|Faith||Blepian Apostolic Orthodoxy|
The Christian Republic of East Blepia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Peter of the Federal Synod with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, ban on automobiles, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.64 billion East Blepians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of East Nídobhá. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient East Blepian economy, worth 280 trillion lemons a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 106,089 lemons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
National stress about the waning heir-line is causing a rise in alopecia, the government is lax about national security during the Christmas period (East Blepia has found 7 easter eggs), orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children, and suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. East Blepia's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Blepian Apostolic Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : East Blepia changed its national nation type to "Christian Republic".
- : East Blepia changed its national nation type to "Oyinbocracy".
- : East Blepia changed its national demonym to "East Blepian".
- : East Blepia endorsed The Principality of Bensonsign.
- : East Blepia was endorsed by The Principality of Bensonsign.
- : East Blepia was endorsed by Discordia united.
- : East Blepia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : East Blepia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : East Blepia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : East Blepia was endorsed by The Theocracy of Kaacko.