The Federation of Duestchstien is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Alexei Matrovitch with a fair hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.937 billion Roys enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moschau. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Duestchstienian economy, worth 864 trillion Roys Rubles a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 124,640 Roys Rubles, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
People accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines, and planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Duestchstien's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Duestchstien voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Imperium Anglorum"".
- : Duestchstien withdrew its endorsement from The 2024 of Nancivania.
- : Duestchstien endorsed The Union of Federal Republics of Greater Redosia.
- : Duestchstien voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debtor Voting Rights".
- : Duestchstien voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Paffnia".
- : Duestchstien lodged a message on the Cobalt Network Regional Message Board.
- : Duestchstien published "Cobaltian Communist Party" (Bulletin: Campaign).
- : Duestchstien voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Solorni"".
- : Duestchstien changed its national leader to "Alexei Matrovitch".
- : Duestchstien voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn United World Order".
Endorsements Received: None.