The Holy Empire of Drash Mannistan is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, frequent executions, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working population of 428 million Drash Mannistanons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mandon. The average income tax rate is 57.4%.
The thriving Drash Mannistanish economy, worth 37.4 trillion drashmarks a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Woodchip Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 87,400 drashmarks, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party, and military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drash Mannistan's national animal is the parrot, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Drash Mannistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Drash Mannistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, economics is a shrinking field.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, pushy mums tell their kids to be doctors and engineers but steer them away from being penniless lawyers.
- : Following new legislation in Drash Mannistan, convicted conmen and fraudsters often leave prison to enter a career in politics.
Endorsements Received: 200 » Orado, Yokciq Empire, Venicea, Lulubellia, Aerilia, Republica Guilleana, McMasterdonia, Yaorozu, Hamerica, Valentine Z, Bankowiata, Galbadiana, Guer Aike, Corfad, Dangine, Shibutani, The Ultimate Republic, Travislavania, Selfgradatude, Valgarda, Omnistria, Zzozona, Koda-Land, The Rhein States, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Territorio di Nessuno, Francois Isidore, New Lakemba, Muqatil, Figyjharli, Svenskskit, The Tampa Bay Rays, Cretox State, Zemnaya Svoboda, Empy, Andexia, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Xentherida, Ellbonnia, Notyoutopia, North Bratislava, Hardscrabble, Interdimensional Zone, Marmiedon, Frances Francis the First of France, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Bharathvarsh, Lol2639, and 150 others.Siforpeo, The Pantheons, Kromi, Chips and Guac, Wilkshire, Sil Dorsett, Imperial Pieserged, Servilis, Simone Republic, El Fiji Grande, Super Girl, Kragsgale, Barabolia, Free Salvation, Sikol, Siwale, Former English Colony, Xagill, Viviser, Loutsland, Tyirza, Great Bights Mum, Kranostav, Illusia and Neverendia, Nyock, Holy Oranz, Alorca, Xyrron, Shadowrik, BTProductions, Ravendi, Clan Spaniel, Pasargad, Aryan Homeland, Yellops, East Akra, Draconian Progression, The Jerichowan Country, Maott, Climeria, Rising Sakura, Mon Island, Strongwill, Steampunk Ariel, Exteriores Insulae Hyacinthum, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Votak Matim, Religioncord, Wineclaw, Kazoo Basin, Defense For The World Assembly, Ethnon, Colfes, Korean-Joseon, Darkmondoria, Tsandonown, Pallaith, The Calabash Protectorate, Wapistan, Planes, Seanat, Atlunartemis, Ootasa, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Runeda, Centrialand, Libvillia, Tringapore, Greater Ale Permars, Joevala, Randomcountryland, Ariele, The Autonomous Soviet Socialist Bavaria, Anungu, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Porotia, Sundred, WhoHateeta, Western Vapia, Gafflebag, Zabacuz, Yukti, Yemet, Zaeli, Xipher, Zokk, West Zebrupco Bageropirex, Fraystonia, Zemper Macro, Wooleystan, Duryanistan, Unsophisticate, Vexilia, Walter Jackson, WeKnow, Card Kingdom, Vene Gra, Vyata Temor, Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa, Volstokn, United Republic of Free States, Boston Castle, Zocken, United Lokkia, United States of Americanas, Andanavia, USSRITWILLWORK, Outer Shenendoah, Zixu, Novremia, Warnen, Pleroma Sans Romans, United Asgardian States, Xarrel, Zimmerdachen, Lowssen, Perikuresu, Kastonvia, Xanatosi, Madjack, Capablanca, Wellandy, Zupla, Solphine, Vesuva, Visdenburg, Sopernia, Kinitopia, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Joodey, Upper Libertatem, Enomeni Ipeiros, Landfinia, United States of Medford, Nova Arcania, Mitropola, Zecit, Duurania, Que Lukustinardon, Liminyj, Bearical, Unshleepd, Wisconsota, Lionia, Nation1812, Sahriastan, The Blazeland Administration, and Zdagoburg.