The Federation of Doctor Fitz is a very large, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 192 million Hydra agents are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 75.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Hydra economy, worth 4.42 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 23,009 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Train stations can be 'armful places, it takes all playtime for children to locate their friends among two hundred identical heads, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, and citizens brought into court for parking violations are never heard from again. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doctor Fitz's national animal is the hydra, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doctor Fitz lodged a message on the The Federation of Thoughts Free Regional Message Board.
- : Doctor Fitz's influence in The Federation of Thoughts Free rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- : Doctor Fitz's influence in The Federation of Thoughts Free rose from "Zero" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Doctor Fitz relocated from United Nations of Liberalia to The Federation of Thoughts Free.
- : Doctor Fitz's influence in United Nations of Liberalia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Doctor Fitz's influence in United Nations of Liberalia rose from "Page" to "Truckler".
- : Doctor Fitz's influence in United Nations of Liberalia rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Doctor Fitz was banned from The Wolf Clan by The King of Moon Wolves of Apostate.
- : Doctor Fitz resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Doctor Fitz relocated from The Wolf Clan to United Nations of Liberalia.