The Empire of Dishind is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by McLovin with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.55 billion Dishindians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22.9%.
The Dishindian economy, worth 87.3 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 56,335 pounds, with the richest citizens earning 5.9 times as much as the poorest.
Immigrant herding has become a national pastime, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, and statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dishind's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dishind was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Dishind was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Dishind's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Dishind was endorsed by The Kingdom of Syedians.
- : Dishind endorsed The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Dishind was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Clialaad.
- : Dishind was endorsed by The Federal Republic of United Kolance.
- : Following new legislation in Dishind, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis.
- : Following new legislation in Dishind, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Dishind, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Grimmywelsh, The Soylent Green Party, Free Land of Rebellium, Macrasetia, Krystalveil, The Galactic American Imperium, Faradova, Dustwind, Maconshinbernititte, The Democratic State Of Josora, Fractethyst, Kanycta, Kaprein, Houbur, Reformed Imperis, Liberdon, Ilfarasia, Hashari Darussalam, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Geonomia, Solsevara, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Jaegerpondonia, Lisokyo, United Kolance, Clialaad, Syedians, and Iron Soviet.