The God's Chosen Nation of Dictationapore is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Big Benji with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.752 billion Dictatians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dictationnati. The average income tax rate is 62.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dictatian economy, worth a remarkable 7,791 trillion Krónas a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 465,115 Krónas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Proprietary charger leads are now a pain for electric cars as well as cellphones, referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years, and soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dictationapore's national animal is the Tree Squid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dictism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dictationapore was endorsed by The Deaths Head Hussars of WaffenBrightonburg.
- : Dictationapore voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Dictationapore voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Dictationapore withdrew its endorsement from The Groot of Groot.
- : Following new legislation in Dictationapore, soldiers who shoot themselves in the foot are regarded as heroes.
- : Following new legislation in Dictationapore, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.
- : Following new legislation in Dictationapore, referenda are banned by law and the Parliament has absolute control of the legislative process.
- : Dictationapore was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Dictationapore was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Dictationapore, proprietary charger leads are now a pain for electric cars as well as cellphones.