|Leader||Micky McGuffin Mcguffinson|
The Moonlit Fields of Decitealis is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Micky McGuffin Mcguffinson with a fair hand, and notable for its aversion to nipples, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.948 billion Decitealisians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antigaí. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Decitealisian economy, worth 359 trillion Potatoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 121,790 Potatoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail, murderers and thieves claim divine inspiration to avoid prosecution, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, and the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Decitealis's national animal is the Wild Banana, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Twig Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Decitealis endorsed The Republic of Novissima Terra.
- : Decitealis was endorsed by The Republic of Novissima Terra.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, murderers and thieves claim divine inspiration to avoid prosecution.
- : Decitealis was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, convicted criminals are given free limo rides to jail.
- : Decitealis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Potato treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Decitealis, the government is notorious for leaving citizens with almost nothing from their inheritance.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Xurisha, My Nation, Grand Abaco, Emaha, Narvatus, OF Arian Hellas, The Nation of JH, Ulymein, Rokandia, Gufand, Neo-Trinity, Doctors Orvos, Hetairaea, Red Foxia, Literian, EileanDonan, Hotak, Moka Pamplemousses, Gartias, Mapperdonia, Pathon, Archargentina, Underwater Sovereignties, Tricastinie, Republic of Arstotska, Laidir, Saintrilu, Terrarum, Novostia, Tigerania, Unova SSR, The Aaronian Reich, South Asiania, Kouper, Tan Talaba, Alitani, Sparsdan, Rakkene, Syrisia, Ste Franin, Zedyeg, Ramokee, Roberdian, Josskaland, Mersdon, Alphabeth, Minas Motus, Joergen, Galali, Lovecraftopolis Puppet, and 26 others.La Montevideo, BurgerKing, BBoss, Tiocfadh, Ratakosha, Himmel Ende, Sulivannia, Azharian, New Lizhou, Arbuza, United Home Wreckers, Chtholly, Cartdrigen, The Martelex Islands, Tigerist minitedder, Terrebasse, Gullyslanarmaing, Mafacy, Arciom, New Carthagea, Artannia, Linkers Sha, Gargarian, Liberty et Justice, Geohan, and Novissima Terra.