The Mathematical Hell of DaPiFanatic is a massive, safe nation, ruled by DaPiFanatic with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.558 billion Mathematicians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Administration, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Public Transport aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mathematica. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.3%.
The frighteningly efficient DaPiFanatician economy, worth 193 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 124,323 Dollars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 818,624 per year while the poor average 7,339, a ratio of 111 to 1.
All telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', immigrants who don't like the taste of DaPiFanatician Turnip Chips are immediately deported, life expectancy is way down but posthuman perfectionism is way up, and people forget to eat because they are too busy singing DaPiFanatic's praises. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DaPiFanatic's national animal is the Number, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Math.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DaPiFanatic was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : DaPiFanatic was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : DaPiFanatic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : DaPiFanatic lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in DaPiFanatic, people forget to eat because they are too busy singing DaPiFanatic's praises.
- : DaPiFanatic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in DaPiFanatic, life expectancy is way down but posthuman perfectionism is way up.
- : Following new legislation in DaPiFanatic, immigrants who don't like the taste of DaPiFanatician Turnip Chips are immediately deported.
- : Following new legislation in DaPiFanatic, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in DaPiFanatic, DaPiFanatician farm salmon are known for being both horribly diseased and remarkably acrobatic.
Endorsements Received: 90 » New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Whale Republic, Denado, Ashoy, United States of Sarjania, The Civitas Islands, The Sigometh Dynasty, Vlawarkay, Skin Nation The Second, Darcaethir, TashRakwen, Imperial Saber, Aigania, Port Flynt, Ecchi Unlimited, Sandbrook, Burning Pants, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Lozarius, The Islands of Colwell, Lowelian, Leonism, Dotian, 1482, Klaisur, Nucular, Aphrogantus, Mezoviaf, SerbianHolyEmpire, Silver Minner, TypoTech, Humanistical, Bicantia, Uhanda, Axixic, Gloriton, Nargorthia, Zherid, Ellsonian Dominion, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Darkium, Enjuku, Bongrovia, Havenist, Arkanik, Devinsburg, Aleckandor, Emperor PJ, Kamikaze89, and 40 others.The Celestial Lands, Highchii, Tristin, Catopia2, Darqas, Othan, Altmar, Marcellinople, Aaecilia, Independent Northeast, Frankender, The Salvation States, Capercom, Lovenrople, GOOD MORAL COUNTRY, Courlany, Nova Zemlya, ImperialisLorderon, Nord Gronland, Aguaria Major, Calicate, Antomoron, Surd, Hukaa, Antolica, Issrak-om, Tinbo, Caybow, Lis Gomer, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Mordant, Tolfaer, Cyrilla, Normianm Empire, The Edderalish Empire, Fanadia, Kunigund, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, and Steel Vagabonds.