The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 33.495 billion Cyreneanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 3.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,617 trillion Beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 167,709 Beahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is devoted to world peas, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, and cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Vivolkha.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the nation is devoted to world peas.
- : Cyrenean was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Colony of Leprechaun Gold.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Thinking Logically and Critically.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the Cyreneanian Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Slaytania, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Testa, Zyrcrestia, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Austral Coast, Serlone, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Dovant, New Fania, Karlando, Yaakovim Jacobis, Muricasz, Nooooooooooooooo, Kuriko, Grahnol, HN67, Ignis Cinere, Jimjam Goober, Nixtodea, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Kebecois, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Lamborghini Murcielago, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, Mittal Land, Constantinolia, Northern Nivaria, and 37 others.Patou Isles, Xeknos, Kalieshicana, Evertopia, Watora, Glacieri, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Old Tryst, Graemania, Gal Cradia, Discotheque, Martunra, Randopian, Margaux, Tamsalin, New Mountain States of Turkey, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, Bumrum, Terra Royaume, The Foxfyre Islands, The Sea of the East, Scythestan, Upperheart, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Free Las Pinas, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Snakeden, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Thinking Logically and Critically, Leprechaun Gold, and Vivolkha.