The Socialist Confederacy of Counties of Cracow is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Miłosz Sawicki with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 1.711 billion Cracowians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cracow. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The powerhouse Cracowian economy, worth 178 trillion Vars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 104,179 Vars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers, employees who skip lunch to avoid sub-par cafeteria food risk getting fired, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and high school bands practice by moonlight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Counties of Cracow's national animal is the Elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Counties of Cracow endorsed The Kingdom of Syedians.
- : Counties of Cracow was endorsed by The Kingdom of Syedians.
- : Counties of Cracow endorsed The Holy Socialist Republic of Striagro Uspil.
- : Counties of Cracow was endorsed by The Holy Socialist Republic of Striagro Uspil.
- : Following new legislation in Counties of Cracow, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Counties of Cracow, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Counties of Cracow, employees who skip lunch to avoid sub-par cafeteria food risk getting fired.
- : Following new legislation in Counties of Cracow, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers.
- : Following new legislation in Counties of Cracow, politicians have seen a significant reduction in followers on their social media accounts.
- : Following new legislation in Counties of Cracow, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... Cracowian satellites can detect it.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Grimmywelsh, Selu-Ahare, Free Land of Rebellium, Liberdon, Alski, Xanthorrhoea, The Democratic State Of Josora, Krystalveil, Katitania, Evertopia, Faradova, Macrasetia, Coldian, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Maconshinbernititte, Reformed Imperis, Kaprein, Ilfarasia, Solsevara, Saint Nations, TaeKook, Tobixland, Bavhia, Second Peenadian, Germanitaloslav, Boroii, Hashari Darussalam, Mungtang-e, Houbur, The Republic of Western Sol, Markanite, Republic of Nuukslat, Phello, Federal republic of wakanda, Vicim, Rog Mily, Blogotopia, Tzo, Old Atlantica, Chip Skylark, Creeptopia, Seranis, Iontan, Anollasia, Danyl, New Gothonia, Greater Theowherveld, Germanic and Jewish people, Jaegerpondonia, and 14 others.Wysrod, Caribbia, Donnee, Dustwind, Seevolin, Arnefol, Vayshnoriya Islands, Lisokyo, Malevos, Clialaad, United Kolance, Selinoz, Striagro Uspil, and Syedians.