The Federal Republic of Corsovica is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its public floggings, state-planned economy, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 416 million Corsovicans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vastrazt. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Corsovican economy, worth 35.4 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 85,132 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, and much of Corsovica's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Corsovica's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Corsovica, much of Corsovica's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Corsovica, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Corsovica endorsed The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Corsovica endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Following new legislation in Corsovica, councils up and down the country wrangle over legal matters.
- : Following new legislation in Corsovica, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds.
- : Corsovica was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Corsovica endorsed The Theocracy of Savinecross.
- : Corsovica endorsed The Kingdom of Maalat.
- : Corsovica endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
Endorsements Received: 108 » Imperium Anglorum, Invernessia, Rivierenland, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Slavonia and Srijem, Anskerdank, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Shaor, The Champions League, Walfo, Saint Domingo, The Seven Provinces, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, NorthPortugal, Regnum Italiae, Thracia Republic, Ausvelt, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, The New Mexican Confederation, Owlograd, Outer Sparta, IllyrianAlbania, Super Happy Land, Dark Matter, Socialist Soviet Armenia, Northern German Federation, Pilipinas and Malaya, Kardjali, Esvonia, Saiwania, Brakanistan, Someseni, Irminsulia, Destyntine, Kanokla, Nardin, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Germany Third Reich, Abject Ludicrosity, GanymedEuropa, Titoist Yugoslavia, Trixeland, Cherised Lands of Galicia, The Young Ur, and 58 others.Thracia and Crimea, Exori Vis, Quentenia, The Fair Republic, Wombelland, Evergreen Keys, Kyrica, Leszno, Domton, Wessex and Cornwall, Weltbeherrschung, Yoannes, Azitupia, Uzbek Khan, Bareu, Ostermarch, Eski, Valtrona, Apabeossie, Mons Graupius, Betasia, Praetoris Leimines, Christian Terra, Durlia, Jahass, Eco-Paris Reformation, New Ylicia, Mynox, Lyallpur, Elania Kingdom, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Nova Babilonia, Estoniia, South Villotla, Umeria, Nea Europa, Boldia, Armbruster, Othenhiem, Parliamentary Laramidia, Leranditale, Kalifer and Baska, Nuweland, Chioganah, North of Americas, Woschia, Soviet Taoistan, Diets, Gliesetonia, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Ansington, An Clar, Savinecross, Maalat, En Hassik, and The Axis of Death.