|Currency||Confederate Cap Bottle|
|Animal||Two Headed Eagle|
The Republic of Confederate Wastelands of America is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its deadly medical pandemics, frequent executions, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 627 million Confederates live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is dominated by the Department of Education, although Public Transport, Defense, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Irradiated Montgomery. The average income tax rate is 4.0%.
The very strong Confederate economy, worth 50.5 trillion Confederate Cap Bottles a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 80,510 Confederate Cap Bottles, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Residents of ageing concrete tower blocks have vital renovation work stopped by Brutalism enthusiasts, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, in its new More is More campaign the government advertises obese men and women posing coquettishly with baked goods to spare their blushes, and soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Confederate Wastelands of America's national animal is the Two Headed Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Confederate Wastelands of America's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Confederate Wastelands of America's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Confederate Wastelands of America was refounded in Osiris.
- : Confederate Wastelands of America ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Confederate Wastelands of America was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Confederate Wastelands of America's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Confederate Wastelands of America's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Confederate Wastelands of America's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Confederate Wastelands of America changed its national capital to "Irradiated Montgomery".
- : Following new legislation in Confederate Wastelands of America, soldiers' positions are given away by the glint of their bayonets.