|Leader||Viceroy of Temeria|
The Viceroyalty of Colonies of Free Temeria is a huge, orderly nation, ruled by Viceroy of Temeria with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and digital currency. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 785 million Temerians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Wyzima. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Temerian economy, worth 70.6 trillion Temerian orens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 89,921 Temerian orens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The term cold case has taken on a very literal meaning, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists, and Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Colonies of Free Temeria's national animal is the Temerian lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Colonies of Free Temeria, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in Colonies of Free Temeria, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists.
- : Following new legislation in Colonies of Free Temeria, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Colonies of Free Temeria, the term cold case has taken on a very literal meaning.
- : Colonies of Free Temeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Colonies of Free Temeria endorsed The New Comfedian Empire of Comfed.
- : Colonies of Free Temeria was endorsed by The New Comfedian Empire of Comfed.
- : Following new legislation in Colonies of Free Temeria, a sophisticated government-sponsored breeding program creates normal people.
- : Colonies of Free Temeria endorsed The Federal Republic of Intion North.
- : Following new legislation in Colonies of Free Temeria, Colonies of Free Temeria's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
Endorsements Received: 192 » Yaorozu, Ethnon, Guer Aike, Hamerica, Valentine Z, Zzozona, Notyoutopia, Prydania, Koda-Land, Sevinland, Pallaith, Selfgradatude, The Rhein States, Krazon, Former English Colony, McMasterdonia, Omnistria, Saperisole, Sundred, Fauzjhia, Shibutani, Bengal Empir, Seenvorland, Xagill, Dreadton, Interdimensional Zone, Daiz, Frances Francis the First of France, Valhalla123, Newpromisedland, Siwale, Great Bights Mum, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Pazair, Noahs Second Country, Praeceps, The Calabash Protectorate, Orado, Shinjuku tokyo 0, El Fiji Grande, Dabarastan, Corfad, Kranostav, Libertania Democratica, Territorio di Nessuno, Clan Spaniel, New Lakemba, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dar es Saalam, and 142 others.Unshleepd, Sikol, Sunto, North Bratislava, Wineclaw, 1 very fast endotarter, The Iron Lions, Serendipita Martia, Sil Dorsett, Kocherian, Simone Republic, Ihsan, Zumlandia, Fendlium, Yokciq Empire, Dopeland420, Necromonia, Seanat, Resivenia, Cowbridge, United Draconia, Pizza Squared, Brucklania, Wit Noreis, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Principia Mathematica, U S Eh, Westinor, Arichia, Joodey, Schnuftelland, Zeternia, Eraver, Korovan Isles, Timothea, The Pantheons, Solskjar, Palisede, Maclare, Highton Islands, Xentherida, PotatoFarmers, New Jamgra, Nouvelle-Floride, Unimaginable Doom, Shadowrik, Xyrron, Nistriabar, Loutsland, Madjack, Ravendi, Labora, Hopsin, Kragsgale, Xipher, Pokemanland, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Buckhem, Illusia and Neverendia, Erubetia, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Andexia, Eastern Cous Empria, Moubarakistan, Frahnkzaden, Votak Matim, United Kahndaq, Heilhum Imperius, Maott, Dangine, WeKnow, Napnomadia, Vincone Cae, Innocentic, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Unsophisticate, Eywaan, Azzarel, Centromuria, Soviet Terran, Sisang, Neu-Galicia, Harjad, Aerilia, Avastate, Cosmosplosion, Cretox State, Morover, Holy Oranz, Jestings, Lulubellia, Glanst, Pleroma Sans Romans, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Outer Shenendoah, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Chips and Guac, Elvoreto, Navsland, Rozarus, Hardscrabble, Magna Banitia, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Abonland, Merconitonitopia, Indonisa Romana, A Die, Republica Guilleana, Solcius, Loli County, A Salmon Named Harold, Sopernia, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Kasazzastan, Boston Castle, Minuda, Jerzykowo, Wilkshire, Sakusen, Smesh, Viridiann, Godwanna, Gorundu, Aoncarpa, Imperial Joseon, Pytong, Religioncord, Black Spears, Lubi Islands, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Venicea, DIMAnism, Great Robertia, Bankowiata, The Clever Crow, Arloria, Kazoo Basin, Ozstan, The Unified Missourtama States, and Intion North.