|Animal||duel horned stag|
The Republic of Clopeana is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its parental licensing program, compulsory military service, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 201 million Clopeanics have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 25.8%.
The strong Clopeanan economy, worth 16.4 trillion peanas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 81,387 peanas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods, insomnia is slowly turning everyone insane, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and tourists aren't the only ones that talk about coming back from a trip. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Clopeana's national animal is the duel horned stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Clopeana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Clopeana, tourists aren't the only ones that talk about coming back from a trip.
- : Following new legislation in Clopeana, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Following new legislation in Clopeana, insomnia is slowly turning everyone insane.
- : Clopeana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Clopeana, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods.
- : Following new legislation in Clopeana, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
- : Following new legislation in Clopeana, Clopeanics are regularly fired for looking at MyFace during their lunch breaks.
- : Following new legislation in Clopeana, conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue.
- : Clopeana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Purple Hyacinth, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Concrete Slab, Aidenfieeld, Holota, Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Crystal Creation, Qvait, Erinor, Volaworand, Tepertopia, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Bleakfoot, Treir, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Arvan Irawer, Rebel-topia, Ebonhand, Beepee, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Scu Greinne, Land Without Shrimp, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, Kringalia, Ceutalia, LadyRebels, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Kaoia, Direwolf1, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, JavaSiege, Dalegreen, Kiasu-ism, Farengeto, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, North Prarie, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, and Fighting Kawi Ninja.