|Leader||The Consul of the Plenum|
|Animal||white cinic eagle|
The United Technate of Cinigard is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Consul of the Plenum with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 13.15 billion Cinigardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veraleum. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Cinic economy, worth a remarkable 3,319 trillion cins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 252,411 cins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every citizen sounds like a television news anchor, customs officers pretend not to hear shouts of "HELP LET ME OUT!" emerging from diplomatic bags, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes, and pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cinigard's national animal is the white cinic eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Pantheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cinigard's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Cinigard endorsed The Confederacy of The Fire Born.
- : Following new legislation in Cinigard, pulling weeds is seen as a threat to national security.
- : Following new legislation in Cinigard, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes.
- : Following new legislation in Cinigard, customs officers pretend not to hear shouts of "HELP LET ME OUT!" emerging from diplomatic bags.
- : Cinigard was endorsed by The Confederacy of The Fire Born.
- : Cinigard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Cinigard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Cinigard, every citizen sounds like a television news anchor.
- : Cinigard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.